Welcome everyone to the Topfreedom New York blog. Topfreedom New York is a non-profit group formed to help women exercise their equal topfreedom rights in New York.
This space is designed to accomplish a number of goals, including:
- Provide a history of the development of equal topfreedom rights within New York State
- Educate the public about the reality that women really do have topfreedom rights that are the same as men.
- Share stories of people’s experiences involving topfreedom, either in New York or elsewhere
- Provide help to women in finding resources available to exercise their rights within the state
- Help women find others who are willing to help bring about change in their local community if they are reluctant to go it along
- Share information about communities that are friendly to topfreedom rights
Photo courtesy of Rasmin
After this initial welcome message, the next post will be made within the next day or two. It is anticipated that there will be posts once every couple of weeks. If you are interested in sharing questions or stories as main entries on the blog, messages can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.